We start by asking the big questions.
When we connect with a new client, we begin by answering the fundamental questions that everyone has:
- Will I be able to have the retirement I want? We start with an in-depth conversation during which we help you define everything you want to accomplish with your wealth — and then we evaluate the big picture to see how that vision can potentially come to life.
- What are my financial blind spots? During our evaluation, we look closely for possible risks to you, your family and your business so we can create a strategy to help manage them.
Then, we present a plan that answers them.
Over three decades of helping families plan for the future, we’ve developed and refined a three-step process for guiding our clients to a fulfilling retirement.
- First, we go through a deep discovery process that looks at your financial history, current financial structure and future financial objectives.
- Next, we do a thorough, in-depth analysis, returning with a written evaluation and comprehensive plan of attack.
- Then, and only then, can we offer the specific recommendations necessary to help work towards your overall financial objectives.
Once this process is complete, we work closely with you to monitor your progress and adjust your plan as your financial needs change over time.